Friday, November 13, 2015

Toys bring out memories

Nothing brings back the childhood memories more than toys from our past. While putting together my holiday shopping list a toy that comes to mind when I think back on the holiday get together's with my family are my Lincoln logs. 

I used to sit for hours just my brothers and I with those logs building cabins of our dreams. Not only did we create a castle for my Barbie Princess but I helped them construct a fortress for their G.I Joe's and Army men figurines. Lincoln logs weren't just for one or the other girl/boy, but for everyone to play together. That was my favorite part. It wasn't a gender specific toy so it didn't matter who was playing everyone had a good time together. Lincoln logs are such a classic toy that is still continuing to make children all across the world smile. 
   
Toys are something every culture can understand, and toys like Lincoln logs, Lego's, and Slinky's will bring joy to every heart. I'm sure this Black Friday, Lincoln Logs will be a major hit among all the top toy deals! They have all kinds of different style sets now that I didn't have back when I was a child. With all the "new" toys on the market these days Lincoln logs just seem to be one of those toys that has always and will always do well with the children. Again, one of my favorites!


No comments:

Post a Comment